- 1D/3D Pore Pressure/Fracture Pressure Prediction for rig selection, optimum mudweight design and well planning1D Mechanical Earth Modelling and Wellbore Stability Analysis (e.g., Along a challenging designed Wellbore) for assessment and recommendation of safe mud-weight window
This image should appear under more services . Title : GeoPressure & GeoMechanics Study
- 3D (Full Field) and 4D (including production monitoring) geomechanical modelling & geological sequestration
- Evaluation of geomechanical outputs to improve wellbore operational safety
- Evaluation of in-situ state of stress and rock strength parameters around wellbore especially, for gas injection, storage & production purposes
- Fault & Top Seal Integrity Analysis: Faults commonly trap hydrocarbon fluids and water in a formation and are of economic significance, therefore the capacity of the faults to seal properly is of utmost important.
- Fault Seal Analysis
- Real-time Pore Pressure Monitoring: Gcube-IsL specialises in building accurate pre-drill PP/FG profiles and geomechanics models update to minimise uncertainty; avoid the risk of blowout, prevent wellbore collapse, stuck pipe problems, etc. that may lead to loss of millions of dollars from NPT.